Interested in being a sponsor for Midwest Technology Leaders 2018 IT Symposium? You can request a sponsor packet.
We Build Character is a not-for-profit organization focused on growing and strengthening the Michigan workforce through powerful executive mentoring programs. Our mentoring programs are designed to build a diverse network of leaders resulting in a powerful ripple effect of inclusion throughout the community. We work with corporate partners who share in our mission and vision and in return help them meet their diversity, leadership development and succession planning objectives.
Local SIM Chapter
The Chapter strives to strengthen professional communications among members who direct the application of information technology in private and pubic organizations. Chapter activities include:
- Meeting to share innovative ideas and real world experiences which address enterprise information needs. We have excellent speakers both from our membership, and bring in industry executives and subject matter experts from many sources.
- Providing presentations by leading national information-management professionals and executives who benefit from management-information systems.
- Challenging our comfort levels by exchanging ideas with peers and business counterparts.
- Tours of member facilities to observe, first hand, excellent uses of Technology in the metro Detroit area
- Being a resource for each other, and personal networking.