Interested in being a sponsor for Midwest Technology Leaders 2018 IT Symposium? You can request a sponsor packet.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest growing information technology research and advisory company. We produce unbiased and highly relevant IT research to help CIOs & IT leaders make strategic, timely and well informed decisions.
BitSight is transforming how companies manage information security risk with objective, verifiable and actionable Security Ratings. Founded in 2011, the company built its Security Ratings Platform to continuously analyze vast amounts of external data on security issues and behaviors in order to help organizations manage third party risk, underwrite cyber insurance policies, benchmark performance, conduct M&A due diligence and assess aggregate risk. Seven of the top 10 cyber insurers, 80 Fortune 500 companies, and 3 of the top 5 investment banks rely on BitSight to manage cyber risks.
Plus is a leading technology consulting and implementation organization built on lasting relationships with our employees, clients, and community. We specialize in CRM, Custom Application Development, Business Intelligence, Platform Services, Security and Staffing, with experts in each practice providing a complete solution. Plus understands business processes and excels at relating it to IT strategy. Plus has consistently been recognized by our clients, partners, and community as a leading solutions provider by first focusing on the “why” instead of the “how” allowing us to add the highest value to each of our relationships.
We Build Character is a not-for-profit organization focused on growing and strengthening the Michigan workforce through powerful executive mentoring programs. Our mentoring programs are designed to build a diverse network of leaders resulting in a powerful ripple effect of inclusion throughout the community. We work with corporate partners who share in our mission and vision and in return help them meet their diversity, leadership development and succession planning objectives.
Local SIM Chapter
The Chapter strives to strengthen professional communications among members who direct the application of information technology in private and pubic organizations. Chapter activities include:
- Meeting to share innovative ideas and real world experiences which address enterprise information needs. We have excellent speakers both from our membership, and bring in industry executives and subject matter experts from many sources.
- Providing presentations by leading national information-management professionals and executives who benefit from management-information systems.
- Challenging our comfort levels by exchanging ideas with peers and business counterparts.
- Tours of member facilities to observe, first hand, excellent uses of Technology in the metro Detroit area
- Being a resource for each other, and personal networking.